Home Sports CPL tickets go on sale in Berbice from Monday
CPL Guyana announced on Saturday that the sale of tickets for the 2017 Hero Caribbean Premier League Guyana games will commence on at Mr. Vijai Ramdhan residence at Lot 19 Princess Elizabeth Road, Queenstown New Amsterdam, Berbice.
Patrons can purchase their tickets from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. Corporate companies/organizations wishing to purchase tickets can contact the ticketing office for further details on how to do so.
The costs of tickets for this year’s CPL games are as follows:
* RED AND GREEN STANDS – ,000 GY
* ORANGE STAND – ,000 GY
* GRASS MOUND – ,500 GY
This year the organisers have put in place many security features to prevent counterfeiting and unlike some other venues, tickets for the Guyana National Stadium are numbered to match the seat numbers which will eliminate the possibility of overcrowding.
Patrons are asked to make early purchases so as to avoid the rush as we get close to match Days.
Four (4) exciting and high quality games are to be played in Guyana as follows:
* Thursday 17th August – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs at 6:00pm
* Saturday 19th August – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders at 12 noon
* Sunday 20th August – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents at 6:00pm
* Tuesday 22nd August – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Stars at 6:00pm
For further information on ticketing please feel free to contact the CPL Guyana office on telephone numbers 231-5344, 231-2035 or 225-5840 and on e-mail – [email protected] or Mr. Ramdhan on 622-0982 or 333-5981.