Autopsies on duo found in hotel parking lot inconclusive

The autopsies performed on the bodies of Justin Teixeira and Richie Hansraj are inconclusive and as such, the families were instructed not to cremate.

Dead: Justin Teixeira

The autopsies were performed by Government pathologist, Dr Nehaul Singh on Monday at the Memorial Gardens Funeral Home – days after the two men were found dead in a motor car belonging to Teixeira.
In light of the pathologist not being able to pronounce the cause of death of the two men, Police have since advised the families not to cremate the bodies in case they need to exhume them.
Samples from their stomachs were taken and are expected to be sent overseas for further testing. However, information reaching Guyana Times indicated that the two men were seen leaving the hotel together but returned some 50 minutes later.
Upon their return, the two men never left their parked vehicle, video footage has shown.
The bodies of Paishnarine Hansraj called “Richie”, a 25-year-old singer/music producer from Hague Backdam, West Coast Demerara, and 34-year-old Justin Teixeira were found in the wee hours of Saturday.

Dead: Richie Hansraj

Following the discovery, it was revealed that Teixeira had reportedly suffered a seizure moments before midnight, and his relatives were alerted.
It was reported that an employee of the Marriot Hotel reported that they received a phone call from Teixeira’s mother at about 23:30h, informing them that the flight attendant was having a seizure and asked if someone could check on him.
Another employee was sent to Teixeira’s room on the sixth floor but it was empty. The hotel staff then went to Teixeira’s vehicle – a black Vezel motor car (PAC 2607) – in the parking lot, and the gruesome discovery was made.
Teixeira was reportedly sitting in the driver’s seat, and all the windows of the vehicle were halfway down. The employee said he opened the front passenger door and discovered Hansraj sitting in a crunch-like position.

Teixeira and Hansraj in happier times

Both the Police via 911 and an ambulance with an EMT were summoned to the scene, where the two men were pronounced dead by a doctor. The Police said no marks of violence were seen on the exposed parts of the two bodies.
Meanwhile, in a bizarre twist of events, American Airlines spokesperson Laura Masvidal, International Communications, confirmed to a section of the media that Teixeira was not, and has never been, an American Airlines employee.
A senior official when contacted explained that anyone can get their hand on an AA lanyard for ID since it is sold at the airline’s brand store.