Arising from increasing demands on the Certifying Office in Region Number 3 (Essequibo Islands-West Demerara), the Administration of the Guyana Police Force has taken the decision to open a Licensing and Certifying Office at La Grange, West Bank Demerara.
The intention of this office is to provide ease of access to services of the Certifying Office to those residents of West Bank Demerara and lower West Coast Demerara.
The office will facilitate the following services:
- Certification of motor vehicles.
- Provision of Competences.
- Issuing of Driver and Conductor licenses.
- Sale of Learner Drivers Packages, when available.
- Conduct of Practical Examinations – which will be conducted on Wednesday’s and Friday’s at 13:00h.
The office became operational today, Friday, October 23, 2020, from 08:00 to 11:00h and 13:00 to 14:00h. Weekly operational hours will be the same.