Patrick Prashad was the man of the hour On Saturday, when he copped the Massy Motors’ golf title. Despite some serious competition, Prashad was firm in his approach to the game, and allowed his club to do the talking.
The results of the tournament were as follows:
● 1st Patrick Prashad – HC 12, Gross 83, Net 71 (Winning via count back from Mohanlall Dindanauth)
● 2nd Mohanlall Dindanauth – HC 7, Gross 78, Net 71
● 3rd Avinash Persaud – HC 3, Gross 75, Net 72 (Winning via countback from Ravi Persaud)
● Nearest to pin – Aasordeen Shaw
● Longest Drive – Mohanlall Dindanauth
● Best Net Front 9 – Mohanlall Dindanauth (31)
● Best Net Back 9 – Mike Mangal (34)
● Best Gross – Avinash Persaud (75)
Sharing his view at the end of the tournament was Massy Motors CEO, Mahesh Shivraj, who said, “Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting the Massy Motors tournament. Massy has been with the Lusignan Golf course for many years, and we are optimistic that we will be able to continue that trend for the future. It is important that we support our club, and take advantage of the good condition that the course is in. To the winners, ‘Congratulations!’ and to those that did not win, ‘better luck next time’.”
Massy Motors (Guyana) Ltd, formerly known as Massy Industries (Guyana) Ltd. and Associated Industries Limited (AINLIM), was established on October 12, 1987. As one of Guyana’s largest automotive providers, Massy Motors Guyana offers a wide range of affordable transport and equipment solutions. With a wide range of products, including SUVs, pickups, sedans, trucks, tractors, batteries, tyres, lubricants, generators, forklifts and hand pallet jacks, cement mixers, hygiene products, etc. Massy Motors represents major brands, such as Nissan, JEEP, MACK, IVECO, Shell Lubricants, Mitsubishi Forklifts, Massey Ferguson, Power Master, Moura, Good Year, Kimberly-Clark Professional; and full support is provided for all lines represented.